ISACA is a recognized global leader in IT governance, control, and assurance. As the Los Angeles Chapter of ISACA, we are dedicated to offering the most dynamic and inclusive conference to keep our members abreast of the latest advances, and risks in the IT profession.
We are issuing a “Call for Papers” for our 2020 Spring Conference with the submission deadline on 11/30/2019. The conference will be held on April 6th to April 8th, 2020 at the Universal City Hilton. The theme of the conference is “2020 Vision and Beyond”. The 2020 conference attracted over 450+ assurance, security and governance professionals in the Southern California area.
The 2020 Spring Conference theme is “2020 Vision and Beyond” and will include five tracks:
- Accelerating Fundamentals
- Cyber Nexus
- IT Audit & Assurance
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Digital/Disruptive Technologies
The event will be from April 4th to April 8th, 2020 at Hilton Los Angeles, Universal City:
- April 4th-5th: Pre-conference Workshop
- April 6th-8th: 2020 Spring Conference
Please note the following when submitting an abstract:
- Speakers will need to register and create an account. The account can be used later to revise the abstract or make new submissions.
- 3 to 5 learning objectives should follow: “After completing this session, participants will be able to:…”
- An optional profile photo can be uploaded in the following formats: PNG, JPG, or GIF.