Submission deadline is extended to January 14, 2020
ISACA is a recognized global leader in IT governance, control, and assurance. As the Los Angeles Chapter of ISACA, we are dedicated to offering the most dynamic and inclusive conference to keep our members abreast of the latest advances, and risks in the IT profession.
We are issuing a “Call for Papers” for our 2020 Spring Conference with the submission deadline is extended to 01/14/2020. The conference will be held on April 6th to April 8th, 2020 at the Universal City Hilton. The theme of the conference is “2020 Vision and Beyond”. The 2020 conference attracted over 450+ assurance, security and governance professionals in the Southern California area.
The 2020 Spring Conference theme is “2020 Vision and Beyond” and will include five tracks:
- Accelerating Fundamentals
- Cyber Nexus
- IT Audit & Assurance
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Digital/Disruptive Technologies
The event will be from April 4th to April 8th, 2020 at Hilton Los Angeles, Universal City:
- April 4th-5th: Pre-conference Workshop
- April 6th-8th: 2020 Spring Conference
Please note the following when submitting an abstract:
- Speakers will need to register and create an account. The account can be used later to revise the abstract or make new submissions.
- 3 to 5 learning objectives should follow: “After completing this session, participants will be able to:…”
- An optional profile photo can be uploaded in the following formats: PNG, JPG, or GIF.
Speaker Expense Reimbursement
ISACA is a not-for-profit organization serving the IT assurance, information security management and IT governance communities. Most speakers and their companies recognize the importance of being part of ISACA’s educational events and embrace a philanthropic spirit by funding travel and lodgings. ISACA education events provide speakers the opportunity to demonstrate their expertise, knowledge and experience, as well as to network with constituents for business development purposes. In appreciation for all the hard work and effort, ISACA offers speakers one (1) complimentary registration for the conference per session. Complimentary registration is not transferable or able to be used as a credit. (Registration for the pre- and post-workshops are not included unless pre-approved by the Conference Chair).