For over 20 years, the ISACA Los Angeles Annual Conference is the leading IT Governance, Risk Management, Security, and Assurance event for the Southern California area.
The conference will commence with 3 days of educational sessions (April 12-14) with a keynote and includes a CISO and IT Audit Directors Forum, and followed by 2 days of workshops (April 15-16).
- Cybersecurity Nexus – Obtain knowledge of current cybersecurity risks and challenges enhancing skills for auditors, security and IT professionals
- IT Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) – Evolve your knowledge of the latest GRC trends and issues with research and tools designed to aid the IT assurance, security and risk professionals
- IT Assurance – Learn from industry leaders the latest techniques and challenges in assessing controls effectiveness and adequacy of risk mitigation
Registration will close on April 9th, 2021. Call for Papers will also close on February 1st, 2021.
Please note: This event is held on the fourth Thursday of the month (April 22)
Third-party risk management has become increasingly important in data protection and privacy as well as cybersecurity programs, driven in part by a rising number of data breaches attributable to third-party vendors and suppliers. This has put establishing a vendor management program front and center for more organizations.
San Diego IAPP Knowledgenet and ISACA Chapters collaborate on our April event to talk about the key elements of third-party risk management that security and privacy professionals should apply.
Moderator: Ken Baylor, Privacy & Security at Google Cloud
- Vendor Program Management – Dr. Kevin Streff, Dakota State University
- Vendor Management Security/Privacy – Lisa McKee, Protiviti
- Vendor Management Laws/Regulations – Joel Wuesthoff, Robert Half Legal
Please note: Attendance is limited to the first 100 attendees.