Did you miss our first virtual coffee meetup? Here is another opportunity for you to join our second virtual coffee meetup from the comfort of your own home. Our special guests and retired CISOs and past chapter presidents, Cheryl Santor and David Alexander, will chat about:
- Careers in the security profession.
- The path to becoming a CISO.
- Tips and success stories in being a female technology leader.
- How ISACA can support your career.
- Security challenges at work.
- Key skills to being a successful security leader.
- Providing and receiving coaching in the profession.
- Have fun, network and make new friends!
This isn’t your typical networking event! Instead, we focus on relationship building in a safe, casual yet powerful environment. As this will be an intimate and interactive session, the maximum capacity allowed is 30 members. Click on the button below to register and save your spot.
Don’t forget to turn on your video cameras, have your coffee or tea in hand and let’s start to chat virtually!
You’re building an application and need to prove it’s secure, and to do that you need to find vulnerabilities and fix them. However, there’s so much confusion about what that even means, let alone how to do it right, that it can be an uncertain and overwhelming endeavor. Author Ted Harrington takes you to the front lines of ethical hacking and security research, blending real-world exploit stories with actionable insights in order to help you understand how to break — and fix — applications. You’ll walk away with practical guidance about how to:
- Abuse functionality
- Chain vulnerabilities
- Choose a testing approach & methodology
- And much more