The ISACA LA Chapter offers this workshop to help prepare students for the Cybersecurity Fundamentals Certificate [CSX|F] Examination.
After completing ISACA’s two-day CSX|F: Cybersecurity Fundamentals Course attendees will be able to:
• Identify key concepts and terminology in cybersecurity.
• Define the key concepts, roles and domains of cybersecurity.
• Identify the various types of cybersecurity architecture.
• Identify the key components of securing networks, systems and applications and data.
• Identify and incident and outline the phases of incident response.
• Identify the implications for adaption of evolving technology.
Seminar materials will be provided in soft copy. Attendees are encouraged to bring a laptop or notebook pad to follow presentation material.
This workshop will be held on the following dates:
- February 23, 2019 – 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM PST
- February 24, 2019 – 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM PST
Register today as registrations are capped at the first 48 students! Special thanks to Laserfiche, a leading document management and process automation software company, for hosting the CSX Seminar.