ISACA Los Angeles is a proud partner of the 4th Annual Los Angeles Cyber Security Summit. ISACA LA will have a booth at this event. As many of you are looking to complete your required CPE’s by the end of the year, we have secured a limited number of Complimentary Passes for our members to attend the event!
The First 30 ISACA LA members to Register with Promo Code ISACA19LA will receive Complimentary Admission (Standard Price of Admission is $350). Afterwards, Code grants $95 Admission.
Complimentary Admission with
Promo Code: ISACA19LA
(Standard Price $350)
Complimentary Admission for First 30 Members. After, Code grants $95 Admission. Admission is for C-Suite / Senior Level Executives & Directors / Managers of IT only. Sales / Marketing & Students are Not granted admission.
This exclusive conference is designed to enlighten Senior Executives on the latest threat landscape through interactive discussion based sessions & demonstrations with experts from best in class cyber security companies.
Engage with fellow industry executives and business leaders during a catered breakfast, lunch, and cocktail & cigar reception.
See Demonstrations & Evaluate Cutting-Edge Solutions From: (PARTIAL LIST)
Interactive Panels & Discussions Include: (PARTIAL LIST)
- Morning Security Briefing with Jay Bratt, Chief of the Counterintelligence and Export Control Section, The National Security Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Closing Security Keynote Address with Joe Oregon, Cyber Security Advisor, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Incident Response: What to do Before, During and After a Breach
- Cloud INsecurity: Common Pitfalls that Organizations Make when Moving to the Cloud and How to Avoid Them
- Insider Threat: What the CISO and Every IT Security Management Team Must Face & Govern 24/7
- Cequence Security Presentation: How to Enjoy Stronger Application Security – and Save Time in the Process
- Darktrace Presentation: Cyber AI – Fighting Back with Autonomous Response
- IDMWORKS Presentation: Best Practices for IAM Assessments, Blueprints & Roadmaps
- Deep Instinct Presentation: Not all AI is Created Equal – Understand the Differences of AI/ML/DL
- Blue Hexagon Presentation: Combatting Network Threats With Deep Learning
If you are interested in showcasing and/or speaking at the Cyber Security Summit contact Megan Hutton at 212.655.4505 x241 or [email protected]
* This event is hosted by Cyber Security Summit USA and not ISACA Los Angeles