As our regular program year ended in June, we continue to serve the chapter by offering virtual coffee meetups to network with members. For the July Virtual Coffee Hour, hosted by Chapter Vice President, Kelly Lin, we will focus on young professionals and career development.
Our special guests are:
- Min Fu – EY Senior Manager, ISACA LA Director and Young Professionals Committee Chair
- Adolfo Alarcon – Crowdstrike Technical Support Engineer, ISACA LA Programs Committee Co-Chair
- Jeremy Lau – KPMG Associate, ISACA LA Young Professionals Committee Member
We will take this opportunity to chat and discuss about:
- How young professionals can have a successful start in the IT profession
- Tips and advice for young professionals that are new to the IT field
- Job seeking, interviewing and resume writing tips
- Skills required to progress in your career
- Leadership development through volunteering
- How ISACA can support your career (visit our Young Professionals page)
- Providing and receiving coaching in the profession
- Have fun, network and make new friends!
This isn’t your typical networking event! Instead, we focus on relationship building in a safe, casual yet powerful environment. As this will be an intimate and interactive session, the maximum capacity allowed is 30 members. Click on the button below to register and save your spot.
Don’t forget to turn on your video cameras, have your coffee or tea in hand and let’s start to chat virtually!
ISACA reserves the right to alter or delete items from the program in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Material has been prepared for the professional development of ISACA members and others in the IT audit, control, security, and governance community. Neither the presenters nor ISACA can warrant that the use of material presented will be adequate to discharge the legal or professional liability of the members in the conduct of their practices. All materials used in the preparation and delivery of presentations on behalf of ISACA are original materials created by the speakers, or otherwise are materials which the speakers have all rights and authority to use and/or reproduce in connection with such presentation. Subject to the rights granted in all applicable copyrights, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights in the materials are and remain with the speakers.
*Please note: unauthorized recording, in any form, of presentations and workshops is prohibited.
*Permission to be Photographed, Videotaped, and Recorded
By attending this event, the registrant grants permission to be photographed, videotaped, and recorded during the event (in person or virtual). The resultant photographs, video recordings and virtual event recordings may be used by ISACA for future promotion of ISACA’s educational events on ISACA’s web site, on social media and/or in printed promotional materials, and by attending this event, the registrant consents to any such use. The registrant understands any use of the photographs, video recordings and virtual event recordings will be without remuneration. The registrant also waives any right to inspect or approve the aforementioned use of any photographs, video recordings and virtual event recordings now or in the future.